We want to share the school's vision and values with you, please read the information below:
Working together we aim to provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment and learning experiences which will develop pupils' individual talents and abilities to the full, equipping them with the knowledge and skills required to meet future challenges.
• To have high expectations of good behaviour, attitude and personal endeavour in all areas of the curriculum.
• To foster an open, positive and supportive atmosphere where there is a feeling of trust between adults and children
• To develop individuals with enquiring minds who are self-reliant and confident in the knowledge that they are valued members of our school irrespective of gender, race, age or ability.
• To provide a challenging curriculum which is rich and varied whilst still being appropriate to the needs of the child.
• To maintain a school ethos where families feel welcome and pupils learn respect for each other and where staff model high standards of courtesy, good manners and co-operation with others.
• To help children communicate effectively and achieve the best possible academic standards but above all foster a life-long love for learning.