Do I qualify for Pupil Premium Funding?
Your child will qualify for funding if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part V1of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit - provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income [as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs] that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Income -Related Employment & Support allowance
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you are in receipt of any of the above evidence, and it is dated within the last 6 weeks please ring the school office and arrange a time to meet with a member of the office team confidentially, bringing the evidence with you. All evidence is protected under the Data Protection Act.