School Lunch Menu
week commencing 1st March, 15th March
week commencing 22nd February, 8th March, 22nd March
Please be aware - change to your child's lunch choice require a week's notice.
Week 1 & 2 Lunch menu
[BE AWARE: WE ARE A NUT FREE ZONE]
This includes peanut butter, Nutella and cereal bars containing nuts
We are a ‘healthy school’ and adhere to the Government standards and guidelines.
We ask parents to respect this when providing a packed lunch.
Children can have:
Cheese, Ham, Tuna, Egg, Salad etc.
Please avoid chocolate spread and jams on a daily basis.
- Vegetables cut into chunks sticks – e.g. carrot, cucumber
- Cheese cubes - Avoid tubes of yoghurt and cheese products that need to be opened with scissors.
- Plain Cake or plain biscuits - Not chocolate covered
- Pot of yoghurt - with their own spoon
- Fruit – whole or pieces of fruit.
- Dried fruit
- Bottle of water – no fruit juice, milk, squash
Items to avoid
Processed Cheese – Dairylea (high salt content)
Chocolate or Chocolate coated snack bars
All children having packed lunches should be able to open all the packages themselves.